Safe, Effective, Natural & Drug-free Facial Rejuvenation
Laser Acupuncture, Auricular Therapy, and Natural Medicine can provide a safe, effective, natural and drug-free approach to reduce signs of again. A facial rejuvenation using this ancient technique can improve muscle tone of the face and neck while addressing underlying imbalances that may have contributed to the aging process.
Why Does Skin Sag?
According to Chinese medicine, wrinkles begin internally from a weakness and imbalance of Qi (pronounced “chee”). Qi circulates throughout the body within a series of pathways called meridians. Flowing through these pathways, Qi provides nourishment, support, and energy to every cell, tissue, muscle, and organ.
As we get older, it becomes more difficult for Qi to flow upwards to “lift” the face. This leads to inadequate muscle tone, and over time, wrinkles and sagging skin. A variety of factors can contribute to this – poor diet, digestion and circulation, or emotional and environmental stresses.
Give Your Skin A Lift
A facial rejuvenation using acupuncture improves overall skin and muscle tone while enhancing and increasing the elasticity of the skin. Acupuncture can reduce signs of aging by strengthening and stimulation the circulation of Qi within the meridian pathways, especially those of the face. You will look and feel more energetic, calm, vibrant and healthy.
Acupuncture treatments may be combined with herbal supplements, exercise and acupressure in order to maximize results.
- Herbal poultice – Thoroughly clean face. Make a poultice using equal parts of ground organic almonds, lavender and rose flowers, ground flax seeds, and oats. Add water and French clay, and stir into a thick paste. Apply to the face, avoiding the eyes, and let dry. Wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of fresh spring water. This can keep the muscules and skin hydrated to prevent drying.
- Gently massage the face.
- Walk at least 20 minutes a day, and remember to breathe deeply.
- Steve Stewart PhD DNM DHS PSc.D.
- The Chiropractic Health And Wellness Centre
- 919 Oxford St. East, London, Ontario N5Y 3J9